Saturday, 24 December 2016

The decision to resurrect the blog

As the post title suggests, I haven't been post for a while. The challenges of my rehab consumed all of my energies and I had no feedback or existential confirmation.

The more I increased my hours at work and the work goals gave me confidence and a sense of satisfaction, the blog sort of fell fallow.

Now, I'm entering into a new stage of my rehabilitation. I remember what the early days where like, I didn't know what to do. I knew what I wanted to achieve but not how or even if it was possible!! I wished somebody was available to give me direction or even coaching.

I didn't know if I was going to work again, train/fight again or paint/model again. Through determination I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want to be that light for somebody else.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts or feedback.

Matt

2 comments: